HIRE A BIKE
On our booking platform, by clicking on the button at the bottom right of your screen.
At our shop in Eymet :
By phone :
06 78 55 73 10
09 72 97 06 47
By email :
During the summer, our bikes are also available for rental in several collection points:
– the Tourist Office of Pays de Duras
– Tourist Information Offices of Pays de Lauzun
(Miramont-de-Guyenne, Lauzun & Allemans-du-Dropt)
During your rides, it’s important to always keep in mind certain rules of the Road Code:
- Keep right when you are on the road
- When there are several of you, remember to line up.
- Remember to signal with your arm when you turn.
- Observe the signs on your way (stop at the STOP signs, give way …)
- When it gets dark, turn on your lights. On our Pedego brand bikes, the lights can be turned on directly through your screen.
- Pay attention to the traffic. Electric cars are quiet and can surprise you.
- Wear a helmet and if possible neon clothing.
- Do not step onto the sidewalks, this area is reserved for pedestrians.